Friday, December 11, 2009

Still going strong and on Facebook




Hello all, I know it's been awhile. Sorry for not being more regular here, I've been very busy. For the past year and a half I've been in Destin, Fl at Sawyer Art on HarborWalk Village. This is Sawyer Art kiosk on the cover of Destin Magazine and I'm there in the grass painting. Anyways, I've been working and displaying there all this time as well as doing juried shows along the Panhandle. I'm still painting en-plein air and doing commissions. I have to say, this has been the best year I've ever had. But it took a lot of work, full time work. I'm making a New Year's resolution of posting here more regularly this coming year. There's a lot going on and new things coming up next year that I'll post in the folling entry. For now, Happy Holidays all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home