Friday, April 01, 2005

Up and Coming Events

Hello patrons,

It's been a very active week with alot of developing events. I'm excited to share these with you, so that you can keep an eye out for them when they come about.

First off, I have 3 chair designs selected for "The Chair Affair 2005" http://www.thechairaffair.com/ . The chairs were delivered this week so that I can get them painted up for this event.

I had a painting selected into the 13th Annual Southeast Regional Juried Fine Arts Exhibition.
http://www.artsdesignsociety.com/13th_southeast_regional.htm .
May 15 - June 9

On April 11th at the Market Shops of Sandestin, A group of Plein-air painters will be on display while painting the surrounding scenery. We will be on location from 10 am - 2 pm . So come out and visit the shops and meet the artists. We would love to meet you!

The Arts Council of Northwest Florida is sponcering an "Outside Art Fair" http://www.artsnwfl.org/news/article.asp?aid=187 , on April 16th & 17th.
I will be on location with some Original Paintings, Giclee Reproduction Prints and I'll be set up and painting what ever might inspire me there. You don't want to miss this event!

The Emerald Coast Plein-air Painters http://pleinairflorida.org/ecpap.htm have been out to the Landing in Ft. Walton Beach and Henderson Beach State Park painting these past few weeks. On the 6th of April we will be out at Baytowne Village in Baytown Wharf, Sandestin.
If you happen to be out that way from 8:30 am til @ noon, look for us out there capturing some of the most awesome sites in the Panhandle.

I happened to make it out to the Port of Pensacola last week to capture the USS Oriskany in port. I sat up my easel and it was an enjoyable afternoon to say the least.
http://artbybradgreek.com/oriskany.html . I will return to capture more paintings of this piece of our history. What a Sight!!

I have been working on my website... doing a major overhaul on it's design. I am hoping that the outcome will be more viewer friendly. The Oriskany page is the format that I'm going with.

Oh I had almost forgot...I am campaigning a new slogan to promote my name and my artwork.
"It's All GREEK to Me!", When you hear this phrase....you will be thinking of me. I'll be releasing a press-release on the subject soon.

Well that's about all that's been going on in the past couple weeks and a couple weeks to come.
I'll keep you posted on new developments and thank you for your support.

Brad

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done on a nice blog Brad Greek. I was looking for information on vintage posters and came across your post Up and Coming Events - not quite what I was looking for related to vintage posters but interesting all the same!

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home