Saturday, March 19, 2005

Imago Gallery

Hello all and welcome,

Last night was a show open like none other, thanx to the awesome job of gallery owner Mark Baker and is staff. Awesome reveiws and the attendance was breathe taking. Great job everyone!! I recieved an honorable mention for one of my entries into the "Garden of Good and Evil" Juried Show. The piece "BiPolar/Wrath of Woman" caught alot of attention and it was overwhelming the feedback I recieved from it. I will attach an image of it, if I can figure out how LOL.

I've been working on my project for Thrive in'05, here's a link to preview a private screening of what I'm working on. http://www.artbybradgreek.com/thrive.html .

I have several shows coming up in April that I have to get ready for. I will post more details of them when the time draws nearer.

That is about all I have for now, and I will update as soon as the events unfold.

Thanx again for your support,
Brad

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brad,

This is Tina. What a great ideal. I just love it. Thanks for thinking of me and allowing me to recieve your chronicle. To bad mom and dad don't have the internet. They would really enjoy this.

Keep up the good work!
Love Tina

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home